Nevill’s Chapel is a called out assembly of saved and baptized believers who have covenanted together to carry out the Lord’s work.
NCBC was organized in 1897, and has been on CR 3210 ever since. During this time Nevill’s chapel has had only fifteen pastors. Although our location has not changed. Our facilities have undergone several building phases, including the addition of the student center.
NCBC associates with the
American Baptist Association of churches.
NCBC has always been committed to spreading the good news of Jesus Christ.
Our passion to reach the world for Christ compels us to support the Lord’s work both here in America and nations around the world.
Nevill’s Chapel has ministered to people of Mt.Pleasant for more than a century and will endeavor to do so until Christ returns.